xbustyx

free photos & vids
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

|

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2760 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 276  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 30336

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Lesbimania Arian, Cristal Caitlin - The Heat - Reloaded Episode 4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:22 am 

Lesbimania_Arian, Cristal Caitlin - The Heat - Reloaded Episode 4

Blonde, Red Hair, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, Piercing, Tattoo, High Heels, Stockings, Lingerie, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Kissing, Realdoe, Dildo, Masturbation

Cristal Caitlin writhes in the skimpiest of bikinis, the azure thong so small it cuts between her labia, while redheaded Arian seduces the camera in her black underwear, her small breasts free, her tight black thong riding deep between her ass cheeks. Cristal's hand slides inside her bikini briefs, rubbing her clit and spreading her juices. When the girls come together, they have changed into matching outfits of black T-shirts and cotton panties. Cristal dances sexily for Arian while she lies on the bed watching, a hand inside her panties. Arian eases off her briefs, the cotton peeling away from her hairless pussy, moistness making it stick. She gropes at her pussy, sliding two fingers bestride her clit, spreading herself open, then easing two fingers inside and fucking herself to a noisy orgasm, bucking against her hand as she comes. Arian thanks her friend for the dance the only way she knows how, by pulling her onto the bed and kissing her passionately. Cristal responds lustily and Arian pulls off her football shirt and rubs her pussy through her white cotton panties. Once she�s naked, Cristal rolls the redhead onto her back and straddles her face. Arian sucks Cristal�s labia greedily into her mouth, then laps hungrily at her pink hole, while the blonde pulls her hood back and offers her engorged clit to tongue. Her pussy is so sensitive that she spasms at the slightest touch, climbing off her lover's face and making a beeline for her quim. She licks her from hole to hood, then wets her fingers in her own mouth and smears them over Arian's pussy. As she becomes increasingly wet, Cristal spreads Arian�s legs wide and slips a finger between her pussy lips. She adds a second, kissing and licking Arian's clitoris before the redhead takes over, grinding her palm into her clit as Cristal's fingers bring another orgasm from her lover's loins. Arian is insatiable, uncovering a double ended dildo from beneath her pillow. The sex toy slides easily into her hole, the second head at an angle that allows her to slip her panties back on and use it like a cock on her blonde friend. She rolls Cristal onto her side and enters her from behind, thrusting harder and harder into her, squeezing her breasts and pulling her back onto the plastic prick. Cristal comes hard and slides slowly off the cock, a few last grinds against the tip on her clit. When Arian is dressed and ready to leave, Cristal wants more of her, bending her over the dining table and spanking her lightly. She lifts Arian's dress over her ass and kisses her cheek before slapping her harder and harder. Naughty girls need spanking...

File Size : 4494.32 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:23:50
Video : AVC (AVC), 26.1 Mbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 253 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Click the link below for downloading:

--> Download file here<--

Post subject: Lesbimania Alison Rey, Chanel Preston
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 am 

Lesbimania Alison Rey, Chanel Preston

18+ Teens All Girl / Lesbian, Mature, Old & Young Females

India Summer, Adria Rae, Nina Elle, Elsa Jean, Molly Mae, Cherie DeVille, Alison Rey, Chanel Preston

A match between older and younger woman has never been this sweet. Join 8 beautiful lesbians as they discover a match made in heaven, where the young and tender meets the graceful and experienced. Watch these beauties climax again and again as they experience the irresistible taste of their unconventional partnerships.

ImageImage

Runtime : 26min 56s
File Size : 205 MB
File type: mp4
Video : AVC, 1 015 Kbps
Resolution : 854x480
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 KHz AAC LC
Language:

Lesbimania_Alison_Rey,_Chanel_Preston.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania India Summer, Adria Rae
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:19 am 

Lesbimania India Summer, Adria Rae

ImageImage

Runtime : 26min 58s
File Size : 191 MB
Video : AVC, 939 Kbps
Language:

Lesbimania_India_Summer,_Adria_Rae.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania Molly Mae, Cherie DeVille
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:49 am 

Lesbimania Molly Mae, Cherie DeVille

ImageImage

Runtime : 23min 1s
File Size : 214 MB
Video : AVC, 1 251 Kbps
Language:

Lesbimania_Molly_Mae,_Cherie_DeVille.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania Nina Elle, Elsa Jean
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:36 am 

Lesbimania Nina Elle, Elsa Jean

ImageImage

Runtime : 29min 54s
File Size : 299 MB
Video : AVC, 1 350 Kbps
Language:

Lesbimania_Nina_Elle,_Elsa_Jean.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania Cayla Lyons & Daphne Angel-Oily tribbing for young lesbians 01 09 2016
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:32 am 

Lesbimania Cayla Lyons & Daphne Angel-Oily tribbing for young lesbians 01 09 2016

Lesbian, Wet, Massage, Oil, Pussy Fingering, Big Tits

Cayla Lyons begins her massage by softly running her fingertips over her client's pale, smooth skin. As her masseuse works her magic, Daphne Angel feels a tingle of excitement shoot through her body, urging her to act upon the desire that burns within her. While Cayla softly caresses her, this busty Euro babe sends suggestive signals, staring into her masseuse's eyes and perking up her cute ass whenever Cayla gets close. Daphne doesn't have to wait too long for Miss Lyons's sensual touch. She soon finds herself covered in oil with two fingers massaging her tight pussy. These two gorgeous lesbians make sweet, sweet love in a passionate romance that culminates in a hot and steaming tribbing session.

ImageImage

Runtime : 22min 49s
File Size : 1 013 MB
Video : AVC, 6 000 Kbps
Resolution : 1920x1080
Language:

Lesbimania_Cayla_Lyons_&_Daphne_Angel-Oily_tribbing_for_young_lesbians_01.09.2016.part1.rar
Lesbimania_Cayla_Lyons_&_Daphne_Angel-Oily_tribbing_for_young_lesbians_01.09.2016.part2.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania Eveline Dellai & Leila Smith
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:28 am 

Lesbimania Eveline Dellai & Leila Smith

Be My Slave - Reloaded Episode 1 - Coerced

Lesbian sex, Strap on, Cunnilingus, Grinding Kissing, Red hair

A reimagining of director Alis Locanta�s celebrated SexArt series, �Be My Slave� explores darkly arousing themes of domination and submission. Beautiful brunette Eveline Dellai waits expectantly outside an anonymous building, until she is summoned by her stern mistress, Leila Smith. Eveline pulls a pair of white panties from her bag and Leila snatches them and marches her off, evidently displeased. Once inside, Leila immediately takes charge; she stands behind Eveline, stuffs the panties in her mouth and raises her dress so she can rub her exposed clit. Although dominant, the way Leila kisses Eveline while slapping and frigging her pussy makes it clear that she has feelings for her. The panties stifle Eveline�s ecstatic moans as she orgasms. Allowing her no time to recover, Leila spreads her legs and clamps her mouth over her pussy, not stopping until Eveline comes again. Eveline looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights when her mistress dons a strap-on. She�s spun into doggy position and Lelia rubs the mock cock against her sticky slit, then drives it home. Eveline responds to every thrust with a muffled yelp. Leila grabs her by the hair and screws her harder and faster until she climaxes yet again. Casting the dildo aside, Leila switches places but not roles. She pulls Eveline�s head between her legs and holds her there until she herself starts shaking wildly, having effectively bought herself off with the submissive brunette�s tongue. But the domineering redhead isn�t satisfied with one orgasm. She straddles Eveline and rides her spit-lubed fingers, panting and gazing into her willing slave�s eyes until her body spasms in the throes of another climax. Submission accomplished, they kiss hard and long until the mistress casts her slave aside and leaves; but be sure to watch the closing credits for an unexpected � and visually arresting � reversal of roles�

ImageImage

Runtime : 23min 50s
File Size : 756 MB
Video : AVC, 4 300 Kbps
Resolution : 1280x720
Language:

Lesbimania_Eveline_Dellai_&_Leila_Smith.part1.rar
Lesbimania_Eveline_Dellai_&_Leila_Smith.part2.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania Jade Wilson And Stacey Saran-Busty Tattooed Lesbians Fuck In Cab
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:23 am 

Lesbimania Jade Wilson And Stacey Saran-Busty Tattooed Lesbians Fuck In Cab

ImageImage

Runtime : 22min 47s
File Size : 1 013 MB
Video : AVC, 6 000 Kbps
Language:

Lesbimania_Jade_Wilson_And_Stacey_Saran-Busty_Tattooed_Lesbians_Fuck_In_Cab.part1.rar
Lesbimania_Jade_Wilson_And_Stacey_Saran-Busty_Tattooed_Lesbians_Fuck_In_Cab.part2.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania Jillian Janson,Anny Aurora-Superhot Sexting
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:19 am 

Lesbimania Jillian Janson,Anny Aurora-Superhot Sexting

Blonde, Redhead, Lesbian

Jillian Janson is in bed and thinking of her boyfriend. She decides to make a sexy selfie of herself on her smart phone and remind the guy of what he is missing. With her stunning blue eyes, full lips and lovely legs, Jillian knows that she can make him ache as she explores her sexuality. Her homemade video shoot gets even hotter when another girl- Anny Aurora of the red hair, sexy figure and gorgeous skin tones - decides to join her friend in a home shoot that may make the phone explode! Nipples become erect, panties soon are optional, and what they create quickly becomes mandatory viewing. Both Jillian and Anny adore licking pussy, and they get turned on big time as they finger and fuck each other. Scissoring and sixty-nine send both of these super models into orgasmic orbit. Wouldn't you love to receive this for your viewing pleasure? Hee hee.

ImageImage

Runtime : 14min 42s
File Size : 918 MB
Video : AVC, 8 500 Kbps
Resolution : 1920x1088
Language:

Lesbimania_Jillian_Janson,Anny_Aurora-Superhot_Sexting.part1.rar
Lesbimania_Jillian_Janson,Anny_Aurora-Superhot_Sexting.part2.rar

Post subject: Lesbimania Little Red-A Lesbian Fairy Tale-Part One Sep 01,2016
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:14 am 

Lesbimania Little Red-A Lesbian Fairy Tale-Part One Sep 01,2016

Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Tribbing, Lesbian

This is a tale of transformation; of predators and their prey. Of little girls who obeyed their mother; but got lost along the way.

So, let's just have a little chat about a girl we all know, her name is familiar to most of us, but that tale you know is missing some cold hard lesbian facts. Before I get ahead of myself, introductions can be useful, they say. I'm Ms. Flowers, (Jelena Jensen) and normally I wouldn't be one to brag, or anything but I've run a pretty good life caught between social services and Fox' little crime ring. That gluttonous bitch (Penny Pax) has had my back more than once, and I'm not about to let this feral new girl 'Little Red Riding', her first ever period, nor that scheming whore, The Social worker (April O'Neil) stand in my way of getting double for her lovely little ass. I sense there's something special about her, but who fucking knows anymore. I find myself staring and longing for her pretty little mouth on my wet pussy. I'm ready to drain Foxy if it takes every last breath I've got. This lil' rogue teen ain't going to stick around long, so while the going's good I'm going to suck her dry.
There's only one thing in my way. Last night after she found out The Social Worker found her 'grandma,' Mrs. Riding (Kendra Lust) she started seizin' up or some shit, foaming at the mouth, and breaking all my stuff. It wasn't a pretty sight! I had to try and calm down the hysterical nightmare like a Victorian doctor with tendonitis, even got my pussy wet, but the problem is... I never woke up this morning.

ImageImage

Runtime : 41min 3s
File Size : 2.00 GB
Video : AVC, 6 800 Kbps
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 KHz AAC LC
Language:

Lesbimania_Little_Red-A_Lesbian_Fairy_Tale-Part_One_Sep.01,2016.part1.rar
Lesbimania_Little_Red-A_Lesbian_Fairy_Tale-Part_One_Sep.01,2016.part2.rar
Lesbimania_Little_Red-A_Lesbian_Fairy_Tale-Part_One_Sep.01,2016.part3.rar
Lesbimania_Little_Red-A_Lesbian_Fairy_Tale-Part_One_Sep.01,2016.part4.rar

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2760 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 276  Next