xbustyx

free photos & vids
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

|

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1227 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 123  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 7443

AuthorMessage
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:35 am 

Title: Tiny Dick Shame

Description: Seriously, what the hell is that? I have never in my whole entire life seen something so gross and small. I had to double check that you weren't actually...

Format: WMV
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 192 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:30 pm 

Title: Boot Slaves

Description: Mistress Sin Sage is having fun teasing with her slave's boot fetish and eventually making him lick her boots clean

Format: MP4
Duration: 5 Min
Size: 227 Mb

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:31 pm 

Title: CD - Cuck Cleans Up a Bulls Mess (1080 HD)

Description: Cameron is home from her date with Tommy. She can't wait to fuck Tommy. First she makes Marcello get her ready with her tongue while she worships Tommy's thick cock. She reminds her cuck this is what a real cock looks like. Tommy then takes her from behind. He fucks her hard while she slaps and spits in her cuckolds face. The cuck is humiliated watching her stud pound her while stuck in a chastity tube. Then Tommy flips her over onto her back. Cameron tells her cuck to hold her ankles and spread her legs for her. The cuck holds Cameron's legs open while Tommy pounds her to an orgasm. Finally Tommy cums all over Cameron's pussy. Now it is time for the ultimate humiliation. The cuck must lick up her Bull's mess. The cuck is hesitant but Cameron makes him lick her clean. She even spoon feeds some of it with her fingers. The cuck is so frustrated but he knows his place. He is Cameron's wallet and now her clean up boy.

Format: WMV
Duration: 17 Min
Size: 1277 Mb

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:33 pm 

Title: Locked Up Loser

Description: Welcome MINIONS after watching the clip you will nothing else than to be locked away in chastity by me. Whether it be days, weeks, months...

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 159 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:34 pm 

Title: Jul 11, 2017: Fisted | Marcelo | London River

Description: Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited.

Duration: 49:01 Min
Size: 2669 Mb

Download:
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 626.7 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:35 pm 

Title: Poppers Make You Gay

Description: Inhaling Akyll Nitrates is your escape. It's your route to fulfil all your deepest, darkest fantasies like cock.

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 212 Mb

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:31 am 

Title: Balls drained on her pants part 2

Description: Miss Yasmin is a real cruel beauty, she loves to tease her bondage slave with her tight leatherclad ass and big boobs.
He is not allowed to cum until she tells him too, but looking at his hot Mistress makes him edge so much! On her command, he is finally released and drained on her leather pants.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 174 Mb

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:31 am 

Title: Hot rubber gloves orgasm part 1

Description: Sexy Yasmin has selected a few of her favourite rubber gloves for teasing and playing and loves to show you. All these kitchen gloves feel and look amazing and they are making her very horny. Would you like to be teased by her?

Size: 168 Mb

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:31 am 

Title: Obsessed With Paying My Ass (July 15th 2017)

Description: Miss Tiffany

It's become an obsession you know. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. That thing that's been driving you crazy, day after day. The thing that you've been jerking off to more and more. The one thing that gives you purpose in your life. Paying my ass has become an overwhelming obsession for you, hasn't it? Spending your money on my perfect ass has become more meaningful than anything else in your pathetic life. It's given you purpose, reason, and a big fucking hard on. Isn't that right?

Why do you think that is? Why do you think you cum so hard when you jerk off to me? Why do you cum even harder after you've paid my ass? See that's where this really fucks you up. Nothing else makes you cum as hard as when you pay my ass. And nothing ever will, and you know this and it's fucking you up so bad. It's become an obsession, paying my ass. You can't stop. You love groveling at my feet with nothing but your credit card in your mouth. You need to feed this growing obsession. My perfect ass is taking over your mind, your wallet, and your orgasms.

You crave to be my little piggy. You crave paying my ass. You can't get the thought out of your tiny little brain. You were born to serve beautiful, powerful women like me with every ounce of your being, and every cent in your bank account. Stroke it, edge that cock as you pay, feel that rush run through your cock as you pay my ass. It's overwhelming, it's so fucking intense. Paying me is the only way to keep yourself relevant in my life. And you need to, because you're fucking obsessed. Because it's the only way you're ever going to cum that hard ever again.

Keep stroking little piggy, to every inch of my perfect body, my sexy voice, my long hair, my perfect ass. I am everything you desire, and nothing that you deserve which why you need to pay, and pay again. Just to feed that urge, feed your obsession of paying me, of paying my ass. It's never going to go away. In fact you can't even cum without paying it, it's become that engrained in your mind, it's the only trigger that will make that piggy cock cum. You're completely obsessed, isn't that right? I know it is.

Size: 309 Mb

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:31 am 

Title: Tessa Crane's Torment (July 15th 2017)

Description: Goddess Tessa Crane drags her new slave to the brick pool patio and her friend Goddess Ginger. Goddess Tessa orders her slave into obedience before creating an artistic masterpeice on his pale white ass with her caning expertise. Goddess Tessa places her property on a bench where she gets ready to cane his ass leaving bright red marks all over the blank white canvas. Goddess Ginger gets in on the action with a couple backhanded swats that make his slave ass jiggle from the impact. The poor slave can't even sit still during the caning, which make the Goddesses cane his bitch ass even more, and harder. Goddess Tessa Crane and Goddess Ginger have finished caning their new slave and wonder why mother nature would give this pathetic slave balls in the first place, since he obviously doesn't know what to do with them. Goddess Tessa twists his balls until they turn purple before poking them with her sharp finger nails. And then, the pathetic slave makes a horrible mistake by forgetting Goddess Crane's name. Goddess Crane then gets really angry at her stupid slave bitch and starts the cock and ball torture mercilessly. Goddess Tessa Crane gets a running start before kicking his balls repeatedly then asks Goddess Ginger for help training the slave as she can't even look at him. They administer cbt torture on the pathetic slave by kicking him in his useless balls until he doubles over in pain. Goddess Tessa Crane decides to give her new slave one more chance to please her by presenting her huge black cock for him to suck. Goddess Crane forces him to deepthroat her cock and get it dripping wet with his slave spit. Goddess Ginger is liking what she sees and asks if she can get a turn fucking the slave bitch's mouth with her long cock as well. Goddess Tessa Crane then bends her disappointing slave over and buries her big strap on cock in his tight man pussy hole. She rocks her hips back and forth while pegging her slave with her strap on. Goddess Tessa Crane and Goddess Ginger spit roast their slave bitch with their strap ons before leaving him a pathetic and used up heap on the pool patio, humiliated for everyone to see.

Duration: 23 Min
Size: 1085 Mb

Download:
Download file - 401.0 MB
Download file - 401.0 MB
Download file - 283.0 MB

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1227 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 123  Next