xbustyx

free photos & vids
It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

|

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1018 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 5836

AuthorMessage
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 am 

Title: Alexa Nova & Kendall Woods - Train Bound For Bondage

Description: Sexy young girls, Alexa Nova and Kendall Woods, take a train-ride to their vacation destination. The girls are so busy taking selfies that they accidentally leave their luggage in the taxi-cab. Just as panic is setting in seemingly good-guy Johnny swoops in and offers to help these damsels out for free. Stupid slutty tourists will believe anything! Soon after arriving at Hostelxxx Bruno the Innkeeper reveals real the cost of room and board; sexual submission and brutal bondage! He chains up tiny ebony teen Kendall and makes her watch her redheaded friend get teased, humiliated and sexually broken. When he's finished brutally fucking his pale plaything he coats her with big facial cum-shot.

Format: MP4
Duration: 51 Min
Size: 3071 Mb
Resolution: 1920x180

Download:
Download | Play it online

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:06 am 

Title: Lessons in the Clinic - Teil 4 (July 14th 2017)

Description: Lady Mercedes has ordered Giada for a detailed check-up. In the fourth part Lady Mercedes fixed the slave with a Segufix dishes on the bed. Completely helpless, the disabled slave has to endure a strict nipple treatment, with suction pumps Lady Mercedes a permanent stimulation, then she closes a device for heart rate monitoring. Completely supervised, the slave girl is again forced to orgasm!

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 356 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:00 pm 

Title: July 12, 2017 - Nenetl Avril,Tommy Pistol,Will Havoc and John Johnson

Description: Donny Sins, as Michael, is out snooping around for something to do when he comes across an abandoned old theater and the horny Nenetl Avril, as Star. Nenetl flashes one of her perfect breasts and lures him inside where he's soon confronted by her lost and horny friends. They taunt Donny into joining their brood, and then proceed to use Nenetl for their filthiest sexual desires. Nenetl is smothered in cocks and sucks them all, especially Donny's huge fat dick, which she gulps down with a passion. Each of the guys takes turns fucking her mouth and throat before spreading her wet pussy open and filling it with cock. They fuck her hard, all the while smacking her beautiful tits and smooth perfect ass, taunting her to take Donny's massive cock deeper and harder. He finally slides it into her tight ass, and fucks her wide open as she cums. The guys flip her over and double penetrate her, pounding her slutty pussy and hungry ass with dick as she continues to choke on cock after cock. Nenetl continues to cum, overwhelmed by so much hard fucking, until she's put on her back and every guy shoots his hot load all over her beautiful naked body. To add humiliation to her exhaustion, her mouth is finally used as an ashtray. Fucked and used, she's lost in her filth.

Duration: 60 Min
Size: 2214 Mb

Download:
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 171.9 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:01 pm 

Title: July 14, 2017 - Milcah Halili , Aiden Starr and Lisa Tiffian

Description: Poor little Milcah Halili has been abducted from her rich family and is being held for ransom. Milcah is an all natural beautiful asian honey with a loose asshole, so it's no wonder her abductors have hidden her in a basement to have all kinds of fun on her ass. Lisa Tiffian is a hot all natural ebony dominatrix who just can't get enough ass. When the hot blonde, all natural, brains of the operation Aiden Starr comes into the basement she finds Lisa already messing with the merchandise. Lisa's teases of Milcah's asshole has gotten Milcah all horny and turned on and not wanting to go home to daddy. Aiden is going to have to show the two anal whores what happens when they can't follow orders. She's going to have to break her foot off in someone's ass. Aiden gapes the ebony asshole so the beautiful Asian Milcah can put her tongue deep into the dark hole. Both girls get their tight little assholes punched open with anal fisting. Milcah get's the foot up the ass. As punishment for being a horrible lookout, Lisa Tiffian is fucked tirelessly until she cums again and again. Both girls are taken to the enema room for final clean up so they can be sent back home to their families now that they are useless damaged goods.

Duration: 59 Min
Size: 2172 Mb

Download:
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 129.5 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:01 pm 

Title: July 14, 2017 - Kenzie Taylor and Ramon Nomar

Description: Kenzie Taylor is the Senator's Daughter in this role-play fantasy. With her long blonde hair and big tits she is the perfect sex toy for Ramon Nomar and his sadistic plans. He wants to send a political message to her father so he takes his daughter Kenzie hostage and has his dirty, savage way with her. After taking her captive he drives to a undisclosed location in the middle of nowhere to a dark dungeony garage and reveals a blindfolded beautiful blonde tied up in the trunk. She's got a ball-gag in her mouth and her huge tits are bulging out of her dress. He zaps her a few times to remind her to be a good girl. Ramon carries his prey off into the dingy sinister garage and prepares to take care of business. Kenzie is on her knees tied up tight in rope bondage and chained to the floor.

Duration: 57 Min
Size: 2116 Mb

Download:
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 73.3 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:03 pm 

Title: Jul 14, 2017: Abandoned | Summer Hart

Description: I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.

He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.

Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Duration: 38:32 Min
Size: 2099 Mb

Download:
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 681.0 MB
Download file - 56.1 MB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:04 pm 

Title: Amirah Adara, Angel Piaff, Katy Rose

Duration: 35 Min
Size: 2044 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 am 

Title: The sexy dentist apprentice part 2

Description: Dentist play is fun! Especially with Nikki and Nomi dressed in PVC dresses and sexy surgical gloves! Watch these two hot girls getting super horny at their dental practice.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 183 Mb

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:01 am 

Title: Lilly Sapphire Dirty Hippie Chick Loves Stiff Dick

Description: Unless you're from the sixties and dig that earth milf, hairy armpit and even hairier pussy thing, most hippie chicks are pretty disgusting. Not Lilly Sapphire though. She's a hardcore hippie from the flowers in her hair to the Birkenstocks on her feet, and she looks great, has a hot, curvy body, and the modern sensibility to groom her pink and plump sex parts. Master Bruno and his rough sex medicine show would've probably fucked the hair off her snapper anyway. He likes it hard, dirty, mean, and he likes to humiliate his sex slaves in every possible way. Lilly has big tits with nice perky nipples, and Bruno loves smacking them around while she gives him a deepthroat blowjob in a parking lot outdoors. Nothing like BDSM and public sex to make a girl cum, and Lilly cums like she's at a Grateful Dead show at the Ben & Jerry factory. Submissive hippie pig. He bangs her from behind and smacks her big ass until it's red, but she?s desperate to get home, so she takes it and likes it. Next, Bruno pounds her missionary, reverse cowgirl, and cowgirl style before giving her a shot of hot love jam in her piehole. Shagadelic, baby!

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 1448 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:02 am 

Title: SKATEBOARD KINK FREAK

Description: Michelle takes a very long break from her latest art installation to go and snatch the cutest petite female skateboarder from the playground down the block.

Still wet behind the ears Amber is led blindfolded inside Michelle's loft space and with enthusiasm she very quickly transforms Amber into her latest "art piece" turning her into her sex toy.

Hardcore Girl/Girl BDSM!
Kinky Freaky and Hot .. bondage, breast and pussy stimulation, anal, strap-on dildo penetration and deep throat, oral, kissing, spanking, masturbation, and a variety of kinky sex toys are a few of the lessons Amber will be taught today. Not to mention the "piece de résistance" ~ Skateboard Sex!

Duration: 72 Min
Size: 2249 Mb
Resolution: 768x576

Download:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1018 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next